Terms of Service for Website Design
If you have been given a quote for your website design rather than an hourly rate, the quote is based on the following conditions:
- You supply me with a list of each page you require, together with each page title. Please state whether any page needs linking to another.
- You provide all the text and images for each page. The text must be in Word (.doc or .docx) or Pages (MAC) format or supplied as a plain text document.
- You must own the images or have proof that you are entitled to use them on your website.
- All the information (text and images) must be supplied at the same time (unless otherwise agreed).
- You are entitled to one set of amendments. Any further corrections or additional entries will incur an additional cost.
- If travel to your premises is necessary, there will be a charge for travel (unless otherwise agreed or unless it was included in the original quote).
- A deposit of 50% of the full cost is required before commencement.
- Payment is required in full upon completion and before your website goes live.